Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some of this reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good a perception you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full line of services not trying to add much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is on market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what is coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor InventHelp Innovation and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those InventHelp Invention Stories posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they perform quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to consider the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.