Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some for the reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that regardless how to get a patent on an idea good an idea you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a full line of InventHelp Store Products and not desperate to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar providers that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and do not need a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods how to obtain a patent see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they do a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to consider the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.